Anybody have a shop mascot

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum

There's an old cat that hangs around the street. She has had kittens dozens of times and I have no idea who she belongs to. Half of those dozen were in my attic or in somebody's van next door. I ran her out of the attic and I watched her over the fence move those kittens thru the vent window (which wasn't closed) of that old delapidated van. I call her Grouchy because she loves to be petted and rubbed but DON'T STOP ! :thumb She will try to bite you !

One weekend when I got the wild hair and decided to build the patio under the deck, she must have had her kittens in that hell hole that it had become back there behind the fence or gotten worried, because she moved her kittens into the shop under the recliner while the shop door was open and I was busy. I didn't know it right away. I kept hearing faint mews that became more and more intense and finally investigated. Didn't even have their little bitty eyes open. Three of them. I left the shop door up enough for Grouchy to get in and out and let them hang around because I didn't know what else to do they were so tiny. I rarely saw them and hoped they'd just go away and not be there for me to "deal with"

:nope I've never told a soul this....

Then one day I was working on a back glass and I had just finished cleaning the inside. I see this movement on the package tray as I'm shrinking the film...kinda scared me at first... then I realized one of those kittens had crawled up in there and was playing with the motion of my hand and hard card thru the glass. :nope That was it ! OUTTA HERE! :nope Develish cat hair everywhere stuck all over the glass!

What a mess.

I was fortunate that his little claws didn't do any damage to the seat. :nope

Guest Braud Spectrum
I thought you were gonna say that you left the cat in there as a present to the customer :nope

:nope Complimentary kittems. Free with every tint job. Today and today only. :thumb

Guest Braud Spectrum

Ya know Gus, I read a weird book once called Sandeagozu (San Diego Zoo) and it was about some animals trying to get to the zoo who had escaped their owners and the adventure they went on to get there Strange book but I enjoyed it....anyway...One of the characters was a parrot who was bald or nearly because she kept plucking out her feathers... she had psychological problems. I wonder if something is maybe wrong with your bird ? :thumb Unhappy about something?

Guest Braud Spectrum

Sandeagozu

by Janann V. Jenner

Description: A python, a langur, a coatimundi, a scarlet macaw, and a rattle snake escape from an abusive pet shop owner and begin a quest to find a safe haven at the San Diego Zoo.

Takes place in: California, U.S.A.

Date of First Publication: 1986

Well It was a macaw ...I was wrong...maybe parrots don't do that. :thumb

Archived