very picky customer

Guest Key West
:lol You have to do whatever the customer want! They have to leave happy! Redo it and it will safe you time in the long run! YOU DONT WANT ANY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS! THEY WILL TELL EVERONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

HORSEHOCKEY!!!!! There is a HUGE difference between a custy with a legit complaint, and an abusive custy. I handle those with legit beefs correctly, abusive assholes get told off. I see them everywhere, not just at my shop.

I was in line at WallyWorld, and the lady ahead of me was REAMING this poor cashier out because she couldn't get a 25# bag of dog food at a discount like the cashier made WalMart policy, and was personally responsible. (Ad price was for a 10# bag). This woman was holding up an entire line. I told her that the cashier could'nt say anything to her,But I could. Very politely,I asked her when her last orgasm was, 'cuz she was the most sexually frustrated BIT@H I had seen in a long time. I told her to leave the poor girl alone, go get herself laid, if she could, and that she'd be a MUCH happier person!! (true story) BIT@H opened her mouth, but nothing came out, and she left. I got applauded!!! IT FELT GOOD!!

I treat abusive custys the same way in my shop. Anyone who would be friends with that kind of person, I don't want anyway. And unless you live in Mayberry, how far can word spread? It hasn't impacted me so far :lol:lol2:lol:lol2

Could be that abusive people have a very small circle of friends, if ANY at all!!! That might explain alot!! :lol:nope (miserable fuks!!!)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HORSEHOCKEY!!!!! There is a HUGE difference between a custy with a legit complaint, and an abusive custy. I handle those with legit beefs correctly, abusive assholes get told off. I see them everywhere, not just at my shop.

I was in line at WallyWorld, and the lady ahead of me was REAMING this poor cashier out because she couldn't get a 25# bag of dog food at a discount like the cashier made WalMart policy, and was personally responsible. (Ad price was for a 10# bag). This woman was holding up an entire line. I told her that the cashier could'nt say anything to her,But I could. Very politely,I asked her when her last orgasm was, 'cuz she was the most sexually frustrated BIT@H I had seen in a long time. I told her to leave the poor girl alone, go get herself laid, if she could, and that she'd be a MUCH happier person!! (true story) BIT@H opened her mouth, but nothing came out, and she left. I got applauded!!! IT FELT GOOD!!

I treat abusive custys the same way in my shop. Anyone who would be friends with that kind of person, I don't want anyway. And unless you live in Mayberry, how far can word spread? It hasn't impacted me so far :beer:lol2:lol2:lol2

Could be that abusive people have a very small circle of friends, if ANY at all!!! That might explain alot!! :lol2:lol2 (miserable fuks!!!)

Now THAT'S a FUNNY story!!!!!!!!! :dunno:trustme:dunno

You do get customers like that occasionally. I think they go around in life and are never happy. I guess id replace but inform them that there is a chance the job might not be as good because you have to remove the film and clean all the glue off. Sometimes then they shut their pie hole. Or show them another car you did that might have slight contamination but still passable. Then they might realise that their tint job is just fine

The best way like many said is just to redu it. If all you got were 2 fibers then I would be sure that you could get it with none. May take a few extra precautions when cleaning and it might be a pain in the ass but if you please this customer she will probably brag more about how you did'nt give up and satisfied her. The picky customers are the best ones once you have pleased them, well most of the time. Good luck. :dunno

Guest irishhanks2
so I had this customer call me today and complaign about 2 little fibres in the back glass right at the bottom corner and they demanded that we redo the back window. but my partner and me explained the whole car is perfect except for that, and we warranty it. then I get a message on my voicemaiul and she sayd she went somewhere else and it will cost 200.00 to fix it and she wants her money back, just wonderin what you guys would do. im kinda pissed because I wasnt even the one who did the back glass, I did all the sides and the problem is on the back glass, which means I will be giving back money for something that I didnt even do.

live by this YOU DO GOOD JOB FOR CUSTY THEY TELL 2 PEOPLE, YOU DO BAD JOB p1ss OFF CUSTY THEY WELL TELL EVERYONE THEY MEET so my Qustion to you is do you want people hearing good or bad about your work???

live by this YOU DO GOOD JOB FOR CUSTY THEY TELL 2 PEOPLE, YOU DO BAD JOB p1ss OFF CUSTY THEY WELL TELL EVERYONE THEY MEET so my Qustion to you is do you want people hearing good or bad about your work???

There is a line to draw because the customer is not always right. Strip it off and refund, send her on her way, She can't tell anyone how bad your work is cause she has nothing to show :dunno Why didn't the guy who did the window fix it?

yah, I dont know why he didnt, I think basically because he felt like it was good enough and realllly not worth taking off to redo. and hes a guy a work for neways so I wasnt gonna say nething. he actually first taught me how to tint....but now that im a tinter myself hes honestly not very good at all, lol he does alllot of cr@p jobs with lots of contamination in them and sends them out the door, just last week I was down there and he just finished tinting a van, so I checked it out and it was absolutely filthy with contamination....every window. made me drop my jaw but still I didnt say nething lol. ive been tyinting half the time as him and now im schooling him and showing him tricks and such, but he sticks to his old ways.

yah, I dont know why he didnt, I think basically because he felt like it was good enough and realllly not worth taking off to redo. and hes a guy a work for neways so I wasnt gonna say nething. he actually first taught me how to tint....but now that im a tinter myself hes honestly not very good at all, lol he does alllot of cr@p jobs with lots of contamination in them and sends them out the door, just last week I was down there and he just finished tinting a van, so I checked it out and it was absolutely filthy with contamination....every window. made me drop my jaw but still I didnt say nething lol. ive been tyinting half the time as him and now im schooling him and showing him tricks and such, but he sticks to his old ways.

hey yeah, they is a few people like that... but they will never be impressed

Guest Key West
There is a line to draw because the customer is not always right. Strip it off and refund, send her on her way, She can't tell anyone how bad your work is cause she has nothing to show :twocents Why didn't the guy who did the window fix it?

I agree with Marco. Ya gotta draw the line somewhere. Or you'll end up taking it in the shorts. These custys everyone is so worried about spreading the word about ya will ALSO spread the word you are a pushover!

I have yet to see an impact on me for sending a custy packing. Most towns are just too big. Mayberry, maybe, but Chattanooga? NAH! And IF someone I send packing has friends, I don't want them either! :bat 'Cuz if it got to the point of me sending them down the road, they were CERTIFIABLE assholes!! :twocents

Archived