07 corvette drop top

little background on the car and its owner..Guy bought a raffel ticket off the corvette museum for 100 bucks and he won...got to pick everything he wanted...only restrictions was it couldnt be a special edition I.E. a liengenfelter corvette or anything like that...car was actually delivered from the corvette museum its self..special stickers and badging to prove it...pretty sweet deal..

BTW if you get a brand new vette check what month it was made in...all of em I have done are less than a month old and black will scratch easly..just the tint sitting on it will scratch it...so cover it up with towels or whatever you use so u dont scratch it up...had to buff the first 07 vette I did...

I am a die hard Llumar fan..first time I used it was back in 2001 and I have been hooked since...I like the way it handles and it shrinks dang well IMOP...Its a little pricey, but its pretty durrable u can manhandle and abuse it more than solarguard..Ive also used 3m it was okay but umm not my cup of tea... try some ATR out, I think u will like it...

what are u using now?

Guest coolrides

at the min a film called defender but had a sample of llumar and it shrunk with no effort on the nissan micra in photos section which had been giving me a hard time with the cheaper film.

seriously considering buyin a couple of 30" rolls of llumar. seems pricey here too but was so good I want it. lol

Guest walestint
at the min a film called defender but had a sample of llumar and it shrunk with no effort on the nissan micra in photos section which had been giving me a hard time with the cheaper film.

seriously considering buyin a couple of 30" rolls of llumar. seems pricey here too but was so good I want it. lol

get 40" (if they do them which im sure they do)

Archived