How do you handle this?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I don't got many redo's at all, so if a customer comes in I'll just do it over. The business will come back to you in the end, because you kept them happy and did a nice job they will refer you to others. If I'm busy tho I'll just set them a appointment. Problem solved

I don't got many redo's at all, so if a customer comes in I'll just do it over. The business will come back to you in the end, because you kept them happy and did a nice job they will refer you to others. If I'm busy tho I'll just set them a appointment. Problem solved

yeah me too but I don't like them to lie to me because I feel like if I let them get away with it then they will tell there friends how stupid they think I am. so instead I make them tell me the truth for there free tint job so if they want to tell someone how stupid they were they can tell them how stupid they felt trying to lie to a guy thats been doing this more than half his life... :poke:poke so yeah maybe one lieing custy at a time we can teach them to be honest lol... :poke

Guest traciemills3
I would recommend to put small piece of masking tape over the window switchs. that way they have no excuse, I would usually redo one window if it was an honest mistake. Just try not to blow the bank to make the custys happy. but sombody saying they didn't roll it down is kinda crazy. why not just admit it? I've had my share of people come back in a day or two and just say"I forgot"

That is what my friend the tinter did, LOL! Thank goodness! I just drove home and pretty much parked my car for 3 days, lol, because I couldn't stand the thought of driving w/o smoking! But had they not put the tape over my switches, I KNOW I would have accidentally rolled my windows down, bc I came close a couple of times! :dunno

:spit

Archived