Video of Beetle Rear Shrink

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just got the Global mailer yesterday too and was a little surprised that someone can shrink a Beetle back glass in 3 minutes. impress me much.

the guy in the flyer was by last week and I saw him do it first hand and yes he shrunk it in about 3 min and if he showed you you could do it to if you were already and experience tinter :evilgrin

Guest rcjello

3 min is crazy somebody post a link to it I wanna see this go down. Cuz I can do one in like 10 min if everything goes just right but usually I take my time and shrink in like 20 min or so. I have noticed that stretching on dyed carbon or metal films can distort the film.

Chuck Norris could flawlessly 1-piece a Beetle without any shrinking.

HAHAHahahhahahaa! that's awesome. it's probably my new favorite chuck norris one liner. It used to be, "Chuck norris isnt hung like a horse. Horses are hung like chuck norris." but I must say... that's great

Archived