Sema..no Madcow

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:poke I clean up pretty good for a tinter :lol2

:lol2 I offered to work it, last year, but I guess they didn't want the risk of me fallin off my lil giant :lol2

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
:lol2 I clean up pretty good for a tinter :lol2

:lol2 I offered to work it, last year, but I guess they didn't want the risk of me fallin off my lil giant :beer

Maybe you could do it for em you don't take up much room :beer

tmanbooth.jpg

:lol2:lol2

My distributor tells me Madcow will not be displaying at this year's Sema show as the cost doesn't justify the value gained in sales.

Anyone else heard this?

Devil

I heard of this some time ago and agree with them. Their reasoning is all they talk to is their customers. Creating new business just doesn't happen there.

I guess it is like advertising in the Window Film Magazine. Who switches just because they saw that ad?

Leo is right, you will see more down the road who decide not to attend.

MADDY Must see the future of auto film, or the way I see things. SEMA is for folks new to the car game and thats not MADDY'S target market. :thumb .... My sales rep goes every year to BS with all the other BS/artists. But he's a custom wheel dude and thats what the DUB peps live for.

I heard of this some time ago and agree with them. Their reasoning is all they talk to is their customers. Creating new business just doesn't happen there.

I guess it is like advertising in the Window Film Magazine. Who switches just because they saw that ad?

Tman...apparently Mad have informed their competitors of their decision to not do the show and therefore no misinformed innuendos as to why they will not be there.

Devil

Ad in window film mag - same story.

Put Your ad, because competitor did it. That's standart trick to find people who will advertise. Strange that no window film manufacturer looking for alternatiuve promotion ways. How can competitors advertise at WF Mag?

OUR CHARCOAL IS MORE CHARCOAL THAN COMPETITORS!

OUR SMOKE IS MORE SMOKED THAN OTHER ONE!!!!

OUR FILM HAVE 746455 LAYERS - BUT COMPETITORS ONLY 746454.

I can tell openly (can I tell it here?) - old monsters now are under big pressure. And let's see how will look industry in 2-3 years, and who from window film teams will take part at SEMA. I think there will be more teams IRISFILMS looking teams, and that's reality of our days.

I would bet money that in the next year we will see Maddy and Sun Gard fold up their tent and quit the tint business. More competition over the last couple years has cut into the pockets of all the manufactures and only the strongest are going to stay around. Investors want a profit! I don’t think Sun Gard is going to be at SEMA either. When a company skips SEMA they are in some serious financial trouble. Of course that’s not what they are going to say. You got to spend money to make it! :beer

Archived