Soltek film good or bad?

Guest treetop23

Guest treetop23

I started out tinting with LLumar ATR & switched to Johnson Silhouette, can't tell any differance. I'm thinking of going to Soltek films; BUT I want to keep my customers happy for the long run. :thumb

Guest SQUEEGEE

They both come off the roll backwards. That's where the similarities start and end.

If you've used Llumar ATR then try a sample of Soltek film and YOU come to the conclusion as to whether you think it's good or not.

Too many biases and opinions floating around here to make a personal decision for someone else.

Good luck.

They both come off the roll backwards.  That's where the similarities start and end.

If you've used Llumar ATR then try a sample of Soltek film and YOU come to the conclusion as to whether you think it's good or not.

Too many biases and opinions floating around here to make a personal decision for someone else.

Good luck.

:squeej

I just discused this with my solar gard rep yesterday. Why teh hell does llumar feel they have to be different. Is that why the charge more then all the other film manufacturers. because it comes off the roll back wards.

I once cut all the film for an entire car and heat shrunk it backwards. WTF was I thinkin

Archived