Help with Mercedes Benz

Guest naughtydog

Guest J.P.

All '03 4 doors have a control modual in the driver's door - DO NOT GET WET!!!!!-. All '03s have a communication bar at the top of the rear window just under the headliner-DO NOT GET WET-. Film goes on nice, not one of the harder car lines to tint. Once I learned about the problems and figured out how to handle them, they have become one of my favorite lines to tint. Good luck.

Guest expertint

How do you not get wet and still do the car.The last one we did the owner called and said the airbag lite was on.I asked if he believed in coinsidence and call the dealer.He never called back but we don't want to do anymore benzes, who needs the hassle.I'd rather tint a 1999 accord or camry or any older car than assume the risk associated with a brand new car, not that we have problems but you have to be alot more careful with a new car.Amen??

Guest tintsem

I've never had the AB light come on, but I did have the radio shut off and not come back off, while tinting the rear window. Don't know what ever happened with that one.

Guest J.P.

The control mad is inside the door panel. Seal off the door panel and use as little water as possible and it won't get wet. Don't spray or squeege upwards on the rear window and the comm bar won't get wet. Do the hatchback with the hatch closed, kinda hard but worth the time instead of the repair.

Guest advcarhifi

I don't thik it's a good idea to take chances on this cars .It would be better if the guys from service dep. of the dealership will show you how to take off the pannels. Better give them a good tip then make some damage.Good luck and please make sure you know what you're doing

Guest Olfablade

I taught a Mercedes door panel removal clinic at the SG tint off in Anaheim CA last Thursday. I demonstrated on a new C class and S class. It was video taped, and we hope to have a no sound CD available soon :passout

Archived