Help with Mercedes Benz

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

I am new to tinting but already supply services to a couple of MB dealers. I have now landed the gig of tinting the windows once I feel I am profecient enough. They want me to do a demo car ( M Class) with a view to doing plenty more.

This is good news for me :P , but what I would like to know is do any of you experts :shock have any tips for me. I am just starting out but seem to have taken to it well so far.

I need some practise doing saloon back windows and I feel this is where I may come unstuck.

Q. - Do you always remove the door panels and if so, do they come off OK.

Thanks

Naughtydog

Guest tintsem

Let me get this all straight. You're trying to land a dealer acct. for tinting windows right. But you don't know how to tint windows. Damn your going to need more than luck. :drevil

Guest J.P.

Probably shouldn't enter into that venture until you have some money in the bank to pay for mistakes because Mercedes won't warranty any of the things that can go wrong from tinting the windows. Ask them who used to do their tinting before you and why they want to switch. Just a suggestion.

Guest naughtydog

I have tinted a few of there staff cars and I know the lads in the shop so breaking panels etc is not going to happen - hopefully. They are happy with me so far. I just wondered if there was anything in particular I needed to look out for on MB's!!!

Naughtydog

Archived