07 Corolla quarter windows

b_faulk75

first off...try a micro fiber cloth instead of paper towel...works wonders...and second...the creases should heat out with a chizler. :beer

I'll try a microfiber, the creases do come out for the most part, but they are still a pain. Does anyone remove those windows?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol thats what iam saying, I thought I read the thread wrong,,,1st time for everything, right? :)
Are you tryin to make fun of me there LB, your alter ego banfam seems to be very helpful, why don't you reply as him :) I have never takin out those windows before, but thought it might make for a better install. Maybe you just leave a quarter inch gap all the way around the window so you don't have to fight the tint in place. :mad
Are you using a thin non reflective film?

Maybe a thicker HP film with more backbone would help you when sliding those quarters.

Using carbon.

Guest MarcoLb55
Are you tryin to make fun of me there LB, your alter ego banfam seems to be very helpful, why don't you reply as him :) I have never takin out those windows before, but thought it might make for a better install. Maybe you just leave a quarter inch gap all the way around the window so you don't have to fight the tint in place. :mad

Using carbon.

GENERAL TINT, come on man. I wasnt making fun of you at all. Dont be upset.

Archived