25 minutes later

jj

did this wicked looking red tint job on a mates car, I warned him but he insisted, it took 25 mins for the cops to book him! Got him for all the other stuff that was less than legal on his car too!! Expensive lesson :beer

Guest goldtooth
Wonder if he might turn you in for doing outside the law on a job.

"He told me this was legal so I went by what I was told"

Try to prove you DID NOT tell him that !

:thumb the shop I worked at has their custy sign a waiver,on all their illegal jobs.. :beer:lol2

:thumb the shop I worked at has their custy sign a waiver,on all their illegal jobs.. :beer:lol2

I do the same thing when I sell crack & stolen goods, as well as when someone hires me to take someone out. No way in hell a lawyer can get past a waiver!

:lol2

Seriously though, doing illegal tint with a waiver is much dumber than doing it without one.

Legit legal reasons for waivers are another story, but when you try to simply put a waiver on the word illegal, it doesn't really help.

I do the same thing when I sell crack & stolen goods, as well as when someone hires me to take someone out. No way in hell a lawyer can get past a waiver!

:beer

Seriously though, doing illegal tint with a waiver is much dumber than doing it without one.

Legit legal reasons for waivers are another story, but when you try to simply put a waiver on the word illegal, it doesn't really help.

:thumb

Archived