Solargard NR Charcoal opinion

I only have experience with the 50%. Down here it has been on the front two rollups of a truck, that is not garaged all day that was tinted 4 years ago, its not purple or distorted but it has faded a little and dosent have the same color it used to have! I would think that the darker shades may turn more purple over time than the lighter shades. JMO

Tinted my truck 2 years ago with it and it is turning a bit purple, but it is not bad, I have seen way worse films. I also tinted my car with it and then put vinyl lettering on the outside of the windows, after a year the lettering on the outside went bad so I removed it, after removing the lettering I could see severe fading of the film, I could still read where the vinyl was from the inside perfectly, so I took off the SG char and installed ST carbon, been on for a year now and cannot notice fading or discoration in it, yet!!! I'm not saying it is bad or anything but the NR will eventually change color and fade...

Guest darkdan

There's always Global QDP!!! =)

Of course, from what I've heard about certain Global distributors you'd have more fun beating your hand with a 16 oz hammer all day.

Guest willie
There's always Global QDP!!! =)

Of course, from what I've heard about certain Global distributors you'd have more fun beating your hand with a 16 oz hammer all day.

:dunno

Dudes in TX are good people :gasp

I own a tint store in Canada and had a problem with Solargard Supreme so I am now looking for a new

dyed film.

It is a toss up between the solargard NR Charcoal or Sungard Shadow

Does anyone else have any suggestions?

What problems are you having with the Supreme :dunno

Archived