2008 Vibe

Cuttingedge

Guest willie
Have one scheduled next week. Customer says same body style as 2007 model. Looks pretty straight forward. Any issues I should be aware of? :beer

extemely easy :dunno

taking the shocks off the back window is the hardest part and thats real simple :dunno

Guest willie
I was hoping the back window wasnt like the CRV with those stupid shocks....lol

just clips pop offs, then unscrew them

Its really easy, you can also squeeze past the rear windsheild wiper motor cover on the inside or it comes off easy also :dunno

Keep pluggin :dunno

The cool part about this mobile job is when I asked the customer if he had a garage to do it in he says....well I have a 3000 sf pole barn that is insulated/heat/airconditioned (depending on the weather), new shiny cement flooring and warehouse lighting. And asked if that would do....I should of said Damn that sounds better than my garage...lol

Yes definitely an easy car/suv to do. The film slides very easily behind the seals. The rear window prob doesnt need to be shrunk, but I did anyways. Also, triming right up to the edge of the black areas all the way around makes it alot easier when fitting the film on the inside behind the wiper motor and brake light. I cut around the brake light per customer request and on this car it actually looks better in my opinion. :thumb Thanks willie for the advice on the rear glass shocks...I would of never thought to remove those "hidden" clips..

Guest tintgod
Yes definitely an easy car/suv to do. The film slides very easily behind the seals. The rear window prob doesnt need to be shrunk, but I did anyways. Also, triming right up to the edge of the black areas all the way around makes it alot easier when fitting the film on the inside behind the wiper motor and brake light. I cut around the brake light per customer request and on this car it actually looks better in my opinion. :thumb Thanks willie for the advice on the rear glass shocks...I would of never thought to remove those "hidden" clips..

glad I could help :thumb

Archived