no fault warranty on back window

Guest Thetintcenter
does anyone offer their no fault warranty on their back windows and if so what is a good price difference between roll downs and back windows.

I see the no fault as a great way to produce extra income for the biz.

I offer NO FAULT on all the cars I tint. If you charge extra for them...why not. I mean, how many claims will you have to tint out of 100...maybe 2. Just do the math, No Fault is an asset to your business and a way to get more business if your competition doesn't offer this warranty. Just my :dunno

Guest Key West
does anyone offer their no fault warranty on their back windows and if so what is a good price difference between roll downs and back windows.

I see the no fault as a great way to produce extra income for the biz.

See my TOTW on the subject:

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/lofiversion/...php/t33312.html

The free "No Fault" warranty is a very good hook. I charge a bit more than my competition, but do not charge for the additional warranty coverage. I also DO NOT include the back glass in the no fault part of the warranty. It's specifically excluded in the free part. I cover only the glass thats apt to get damaged in the normal course of events. Hey, it's free coverage!! Generally, If a back glass gets damaged, there was a determined effort to do so. If the custy DOES want the back glass covered, I charge for that one.

I just wanted to know if anyone offers no fault on back glass, the no fault is a no brainer. nobody in my area charges it and if you do the research just as on tires the return rate is less then 1%.

so if you are charging 40 to 50 a pop and you sell 20 per month thats 800.00 pure profit, how many come backs per month 1 or 2 maybe, you pay your tinter 50 to 60 bucks to cover his time and you make 700 plus easy money. times that by 12 and watch it work.

this is way better than roadhazard on tires because you have to actually buy a tire, with tint there is little cost

if you sell wheels / tires

free tire & wheel fitment guide

www.sizeitup.com

Archived