SunTek users only please

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carbon 18% matches the best on GM vehicals. HP 15% matches best on the rest. The best overall match on all vehicals is solar guard's HPC 13% and they said the delamination problem is resolved.

carbon 18% matches the best on GM vehicals. HP 15% matches best on the rest. The best overall match on all vehicals is solar guard's HPC 13% and they said the delamination problem is resolved.

yeah and they also said thats illegal :lol2

Guest tint rookie

werd

hp for anything foreign other than the high mirrored stuff. Like infinity suv's early lexus rxs.

anything domestic. go car bone, its slightly bronze like the factory attempt at tint.

got car bone on the fiance's envoy

hp on my xb.

Guest micahjbarnes@gmail.com

from reading this thread I might have to try the carbon - I was sent a sample of it a few months ago but I was with sungard at the time and love it so I didnt see the reason to switch. But now that Sungard is out I have been juggling between Suntek's Carbon or LLumar's atr charcoal. It sounds here like I will get better bang for my buck useing carbon.

Guest Texstar
from reading this thread I might have to try the carbon - I was sent a sample of it a few months ago but I was with sungard at the time and love it so I didnt see the reason to switch. But now that Sungard is out I have been juggling between Suntek's Carbon or LLumar's atr charcoal. It sounds here like I will get better bang for my buck useing carbon.

Give it a try, I think you will like it :gasp

Guest Texstar
I recently tried out the SUNTEK HP for AUTO yesterday and really like it. It feels and looks like ATR. and its even packaged the same. NICE FILM. :gasp:beer

I personally like the HP better than the carbon

I'm almost opted to say I like the suntek HP better then ATR CH :thumb :thumb

Regardless both are real nice, easy to work with and bottom line, the Suntek is cheaper. But they still p'sed me off with the price thing I mentioned earlier. But I may consider trying again now that I've actually got to try their film. Had it for over 6 months sitting. It was nice to try it out on a new personal ride...

I GIVE SUNTEK HP :rollin:thumb

Archived