SunTek users only please

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Litespeeds

I have been a Suntek HP Charcoal user for almost 6 years now and it has been great where I have not had a single comeback due to failure. When the Carbon series came out, I gave it a try and used it on an Acura TL where I put 18% on the back glass and 35% on the rear doors. Within 6 months, the customer came back and we had to redo the back glass because it faded really purple. I was told that they only put 1 layer of UV protectant instead of 3 layers on a few rolls and that was the problem. I have not used that film since.

From the sound of all the feedback, they must have gotten it right now so I might have to try the Carbon again. Heat reduction is still not as good as the HP but it is better than their standard.

Have used suntek for approx 5 years now, always used hp but recently converted to carbon as it definately blends better, if you put hp on a car and have 35 then 20 they dont blend very well where as carbon looks great no matter what % you fit

TW, I was getting into suntek, they sent me a few sample rolls, liked their product, but found out that I had to order from the US. No big deal they say they are FACTORY DIRECT. Problem was, thanx to TD I spoke to a guy who got his film from teh cnadian dist. who only services que to east. He was getting it cheaper then me. SO I never called back... :gasp:sign:lol6

TW, I was getting into suntek, they sent me a few sample rolls, liked their product, but found out that I had to order from the US. No big deal they say they are FACTORY DIRECT. Problem was, thanx to TD I spoke to a guy who got his film from teh cnadian dist. who only services que to east. He was getting it cheaper then me. SO I never called back... :lol6:nono:nono

:sign

Maybe one of you guys up in Ont. should be checkin into an Ont.-west distributorship :lol6 That's what I would be doing if I was up there. :gasp:sign because in the wise words of one man "ya cant tint forever" :gasp

:lol6

Maybe one of you guys up in Ont. should be checkin into an Ont.-west distributorship :nono That's what I would be doing if I was up there. :gasp:sign because in the wise words of one man "ya cant tint forever" :gasp

I see you read some of the mail I send you :nono

:lol6

Maybe one of you guys up in Ont. should be checkin into an Ont.-west distributorship :gasp That's what I would be doing if I was up there. :nono:sign because in the wise words of one man "ya cant tint forever" :nono

I think know someone who is already on that :gasp

Rcoote..could you please pm me and tell me how much a roll of 24" carbon costs you so I can compare it to the list I got from the States? Also..which distributer are yo buying from ..

Archived