SunTek users only please

I'll add my 2 cents here. I've used Suntek for over 6 years. I never noticed anything at all until I got to looking at my wife's Odyssey lately. The doors were done in Carbon almost 4 years ago. There is a good deal of fading below the top 2-3 inches of the top edge. The edge is obviously darker than the rest, but other than that, it's great. No blurriness, flaking, peeling, etc. BTW, since FTI is no more, I'm going back to Suntek.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
I'll add my 2 cents here. I've used Suntek for over 6 years. I never noticed anything at all until I got to looking at my wife's Odyssey lately. The doors were done in Carbon almost 4 years ago. There is a good deal of fading below the top 2-3 inches of the top edge. The edge is obviously darker than the rest, but other than that, it's great. No blurriness, flaking, peeling, etc. BTW, since FTI is no more, I'm going back to Suntek.

"Ive used suntek over 6 years"

"I'm going back to Suntek"

Im confused, if you quit them in that time period. Why?

I recently tried out the SUNTEK HP for AUTO yesterday and really like it. It feels and looks like ATR. and its even packaged the same. NICE FILM. :eyebrows:spit

packaged the same except Suntek puts the film on the roll the right way. :evilgrin

The company has now entered downunder with a big push wholesale but like every new player...

there are no scores on the board with no real time longevity in our climate.

Do I try it and risk another Sungard fiasco based on what the distributor assures?

Better to stay with the Madcow and know it has proven the test of time down here.

I wouldn't know what a warranty claim is with them? :beer

The 40" X 20' roll samples from Suntek is a nice gesture all the same.

I'll give a report on the next available car.

Devil

The company has now entered downunder with a big push wholesale but like every new player...

there are no scores on the board with no real time longevity in our climate.

Do I try it and risk another Sungard fiasco based on what the distributor assures?

Better to stay with the Madcow and know it has proven the test of time down here.

I wouldn't know what a warranty claim is with them? :beer

The 40" X 20' roll samples from Suntek is a nice gesture all the same.

I'll give a report on the next available car.

Devil

Devdude, I like suntek and have never had a problem with it in out TX climate.

However if you've got something working like it sounds like you do I wouldnt mess with it. :beer

If I remember correctly.. I broke down the price/car of the standard vs. HP and Carbon... and you were only talking like a buck or 2 a car difference...

To me it was worth the tiny difference to hand the customer a factory warranty card that didn't read 3yr.

Archived