gerber edge for sale anyone?

Guest briansignman

I have a like new Roland pc 600 Just came back from roland for a complete freshen up. head was showing some wear so it was replaced. you can call me at 910-494-6040 BrianI The roland is a printer cutter.. uses thermal ribbon like the edge. but a cheaper operating cost. I used it for 2 years then upgraded to the roland versacamm.I feel like it is a better machine than the gurber edge...

Hey Tintgirl2000,

If you want a user friendly set-up then skip the edge. It takes forever when you have a multi color process to do & it's only 15".

Get a VersaCamm by Roland & you will never look back. I started w/ a used edge & I upgraded to the 54" VersaCamm & my sign business exploded. It more than pays for itself every week. You think you can't afford it until you get one & see how much more business you can offer.

Digitally printed banners alone will make your printer payment in the first week of the month.

It's a big jump but you can produce 5 x's the amount of work in one day when you compare the two. :beer

No, it's got a better rating than the edge graphics. I've had both & have had both prints on my storefront. The Edge prints were faded pretty bad in 2 years, my Roland prints have been up for nearly 2 1/2 years & very little fading to speak of. The colors are still bright & stand out.

I still say the VersaCamm gives you more bang for your buck & if your worried about fading so much just laminate it & be done w/ it. :evilgrin

Archived