More SEMA News, 3M, Venture, Free Patterns!!

At SEMA, 3M Distributors were given the ability to offer Venture Pattern Software for FREE!! Until Dec 15, the usual 1-time charge for the patterns will be waived. The modifiable patterns are FREE now and after! Some 3M Distributors (including us at Quality Auto Trim (www.ppfsupport.com) are also distributing Venture Paint Protection Film as well. We continue to have great confidence in the proven, and ever-improving 3M Scotchgard Paint Protection film. It is time tested, you can trust the future of your business on the film holding up, they take responsibility if there are problems and the 3M name sells. But some find the ease of use, excellent clarity, and $200 savings (compared to most films) of the Venture is their preference. Both are available now from the same place. Send me an email at qualityautotrim@msn.com or check out our new website, or call for more details.

Mike Dalton- Quality Auto Trim

3M and Venture Distributor

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:beer

'bout time you guys down the street found this board. :krazy I know you know joseph. his username here is Expertint. he'll pop in from time to time. :beer

Hi Neighbor! Yea, Joseph told me he knew you from this board. I have heard good of you from him and others. I know you are a seasoned veteran. Our competition has been on a professional level, even though you are just down the sreet. I appreciated that!

Concerning finding this board finally, who knows if we figure this board out, maybe I'll try programming my old VCR. :beer

Guest trbergman

Mike, what you forgot to add is that there is no fee for six months, but after that there may be a small monthly fee but unlimited cuts. I just got my software and it is great, but am waiting to see what happens down the road. Great option to others that are paying $xx.xx per download and you can use MMM or Venture. Maybe XPEL will catch on? :thumb

Dolomite- I'm glad you like the software. But as a Distributor, along with the moderators I want to try and not use the name of a competitor in a negative way. I'd rather focus on the positives of what 3M and Venture are offering now, 2 excellent films, each with their own advantages (see my post above). And as you pointed out they are also offering a substantial savings in cut-costs to the installers, up to $40 per car, not counting headlights and etc. How much savings is that for the average installer a day? A month?...... A lot!!

Mike Dalton - Quality Auto Trim

Guest trbergman

Mike, I understand and enough said. I'm not trying to bash on anyone but there are quite a few changes going on in this industry and I hope that installers know all of their options and try all as well. :evilgrin

Dolomite- I'm glad you like the software. But as a Distributor, along with the moderators I want to try and not use the name of a competitor in a negative way. I'd rather focus on the positives of what 3M and Venture are offering now, 2 excellent films, each with their own advantages (see my post above). And as you pointed out they are also offering a substantial savings in cut-costs to the installers, up to $40 per car, not counting headlights and etc. How much savings is that for the average installer a day? A month?...... A lot!!

Mike Dalton - Quality Auto Trim

agree 100%, two good films ...let the boss make the call. The $100.00 top end premium has been the factor in some of my potiential PPF customers going elsewhere. winning combo..... looking forward to see this area of TD keeping it real.

Thank you Dolomite and Lorenzo for your posts. I wanted to reply to you Dolomite and anyone else concerned about what you brought up in your first post. You wrote, "Mike, what you forgot to add is that there is no fee for six months, but after that there may be a small monthly fee but unlimited cuts."

Yesterday I was in contact with Brett Webster, Sales Manager for VentureShield. He told me concerning their Invisible Pattern Software, "There will never be a fee Mike." He also has said that with the resources now available to VentureShield through the acquisition by 3M, Venture will be committing more energy and resources (hiring more people) for the Invisible Pattern program.

To see the email response and other quotes click on the provided link, http://www.ppfsupport.com go to our Ventureshield page, and look for "Quotes by Brett Webster". We all hear so many different things I thought it would be good if people could see the quotes themselves.

Mike Dalton

Quality Auto Trim Distributing

3M and VenturShield Distributor

Archived