Aegis Window Film

Guest airgame12

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:rollin exactly....shrinks better than SunTek, or anything else for that matter

It definitely feels different, has a "softer" feel....not thin

having used both, not even close....I personally think the ST HP is too blue looking

:lol2 exactly

:lol2 ass

you have no idea what you're talking about.......Jackass

you are such a suck-up prick.....one minute you're "Good luck, blah, blah, blah.....", then you start you're same BS "Yeah, that's what I'm saying..."

Jackass

What f'n question, dude? You keep saying that....what specific question do you need answered?

Because he's a puss.....

3 times??!!! Seriously.....

I know this is harsh, but damn.......I've been doing this for 19-20 years or so, and I've used just about every film out there, they all mess up at some point,......stuff gets lost, film gets rolly, stuff happens.....and I guarantee you I've redone mor LuLu than any other film by far, once again, stuff happens, probably more so with the big dog.....as for 80's Jackass, how come no one else is having this problem?? Seriously, no one else has complained about this, it just doesn't make sense....

:lol6 someone need a :lol2:hmmm:hmmm What's up dude, long time no see :beer

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:beer exactly....shrinks better than SunTek, or anything else for that matter

It definitely feels different, has a "softer" feel....not thin

having used both, not even close....I personally think the ST HP is too blue looking

:lol2 exactly

:hmmm ass

you have no idea what you're talking about.......Jackass

you are such a suck-up prick.....one minute you're "Good luck, blah, blah, blah.....", then you start you're same BS "Yeah, that's what I'm saying..."

Jackass

What f'n question, dude? You keep saying that....what specific question do you need answered?

Because he's a puss.....

3 times??!!! Seriously.....

I know this is harsh, but damn.......I've been doing this for 19-20 years or so, and I've used just about every film out there, they all mess up at some point,......stuff gets lost, film gets rolly, stuff happens.....and I guarantee you I've redone mor LuLu than any other film by far, once again, stuff happens, probably more so with the big dog.....as for 80's Jackass, how come no one else is having this problem?? Seriously, no one else has complained about this, it just doesn't make sense....

:lol2 Now thats the tintinator I know :lol6 There isnt anything here I havent told Ricky on the phone.

Oh yeah and in case you guys on the board didnt know Tintinator is an Advantage rep, so I wouldnt expect any less of a response

"My films the greatest" :rollin

:ninja:thumb:poop

I'm cant quit laughing at that post

Hey tintinator how comes Tdz gets to be the ass and I only get to be a puss :rimshot

Nice REPresentation you have here on the board Aegispresident :poop

TINTINATOR_BARRY_RICKY_-and any of you wanna be distributors want to see an ASS___-you can come to my shop and I WILL SHOW YOU AN ASS- aegispres-you need to hire some professionals-not people washed up window tinters who couldnt make it tinting. anytime a sales manager dogs his own rep-because of something he did-I knew this was a half run company-I held my opinion but if your rep is gonna call names -lets get it on! :ninja:rimshot:thumb

TINTINATOR_BARRY_RICKY_-and any of you wanna be distributors want to see an ASS___-you can come to my shop and I WILL SHOW YOU AN ASS- aegispres-you need to hire some professionals-not people washed up window tinters who couldnt make it tinting. anytime a sales manager dogs his own rep-because of something he did-I knew this was a half run company-I held my opinion but if your rep is gonna call names -lets get it on! :rimshot:poop:thumb

Oh chiat.....now you got Jethro wound up

You da man Jethro :ninja

Archived