Aegis Window Film

Guest airgame12

Guest aegispresident
Let's see if the truth be told!! Advantage Films was tested recently by another manufacturer and the material, specifically the adhesive, tested to be an exact match to another manufacturer. Also there is an industry rumour that no one can locate their supposed 'manufacturing plant'. It has been stated that the film is actually produced by Johnson Window Films and Advantage is just repackaged. Re[apackaging is no crime, but if they are doing it, why not tell the truth.

Aegis Films manufactures both the Advantage and Acuity product lines. We resell V-Kool. Our plant is located in North Carolina. If you would like verifiable proof, I could have you speak to individuals from well known suppliers that have visited our facilities.

It is virtually impossible to identify an adhesive after it has been through the coating/drying process. Solvents are mixed with the adhesive to allow it to flow in the coating process which could completely change the smell of the adhesive. You can measure coating weight or check for clarity but these are characteristics of the process and not the adhesive. The USA based adhesive manufacturer assures me that we are currently the only manufacturer using this adhesive. Because this is a small industry, most manufacturers know which products the other manufacturers use.

Try our products. They are very well made and user friendly. Because they are made from only the highest quality of the components, Advantage and Acuity will stand the test of time.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aegispresident
Amen dude, hope you dont catch the wrath.

Ive been asking this same question to all the newcomers, "private labels", "on labels" and such to no avail.

Good luck getting a straight answer, I'm not asking anymore.

Everybody thats been in this business for quite awhile knows the truth :nope

Nuff said.....no more :lol2

As I have said many times, I will answer any question. Call me 800.438.8468. The straight answer is: Yes we are new; yes we do make our own products. We sell a lot of film. Hopefully we sell more and more. No wrath.

Guest tintmejr

I don't have any experience using Aegis film. I am a SunTek guy, used to be 3M only. I went to the Aegis website and it's under construction. "Pres" when will it be be up? After seeing your company passion I just might like to try it.

Guest aegispresident
I don't have any experience using Aegis film. I am a SunTek guy, used to be 3M only. I went to the Aegis website and it's under construction. "Pres" when will it be be up? After seeing your company passion I just might like to try it.

I have been working on the site for way too long. The temporary site is www.1800GETTINT.com. I hope to have it up by the end of the month. I would be more than willing to talk to you about the line and send you all our literature and swatch books.

Amen dude, hope you dont catch the wrath.

Ive been asking this same question to all the newcomers, "private labels", "on labels" and such to no avail.

Good luck getting a straight answer, I'm not asking anymore.

Everybody thats been in this business for quite awhile knows the truth :lol2

Nuff said.....no more :nope

LOL Willie............I travel quite a bit and would love the Pres. to give me the address of the factory, because the next time I get down, I may wish to take a tour...................

As I have said many times, I will answer any question. Call me 800.438.8468. The straight answer is: Yes we are new; yes we do make our own products. We sell a lot of film. Hopefully we sell more and more. No wrath.

No use in dodging the question or asking them to call with a question. We're not running a campain for office around here :nope

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Damn Willie. I think AP has been a pretty stand up guy here so far, why don't you just give him a call? :lol2

Ya, what TD said, what's a matter, doesn't your phone dial out :nope:nope

who gives a fock where it is? did you go check out the plant where your car was made? before you ever went to mcdonald's did you go to the slaughter house to see where the fuggin' cow was butchered? I was gonna go fishin' yesterday but I couldn't find the fuggin' place where the worms were grown so I didn't go. fug it. I wonder where the plant is where this laptop is from. they better tell me or I'm not using this shiat anymore. :nope

Archived