2 sections scaffold

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So ya get in a dangerous situation with scaffold not high enough.

:thumb What do you do?

:lol2 SUPERMAN!!! :beer

By the way, it's blackout across the top!

Yeah, I know... OSHA bla bla... but I don't know how many times I've done some dumb azz shite just to get the job done. YES! Be safe! But there are times when you show up and you just gotta do what you gotta do. The worst part is when you get no real recognition from above about how you just endangered yourself to get the job done. :lol2

Guest goldtooth
Yeah, I know... OSHA bla bla... but I don't know how many times I've done some dumb azz shite just to get the job done. YES! Be safe! But there are times when you show up and you just gotta do what you gotta do. The worst part is when you get no real recognition from above about how you just endangered yourself to get the job done. :lol2

:beer tinters do whatever to get the job done,most of them anyway!! :lol2:thumb

I used to do roofing when I was in my teens and twenties.

I have had to do some pretty hairy jobs at dizzying heights, but I think I would've had to go out and rent another section of scaffold for that one.... :beer

But, ya gotta do what ya gotta do..... You've got ballz that clank dood.... :mad

Archived