Anyone clean windows?

Guest CleanCutter
I got an estimate at $8 a sq ft. That was to razor blade the windows, maybe that's why it was so expensive :krazy

holy crap. I'm in the wrong job! I'm only getting $4.25sq on average in my lousy market to lay film - and I razor blade every square inch of glass, then go over it lightly with #0000 steel wool to grab anything the blade loosened up or missed - then flush and squeegee 2x minimum - THEN lay film.

So I'm getting HALF roughly of the window cleaner and I gotta do his job PLUS lay film over the now spotlessly clean window? Film that I had to pay for?

That's it, I'm doubling my prices and telling the tint supplier to delete my account.

That estimate was from two companies both were $8 and it was for about 4000 sf ft inside so they didn't need equiptment, I thought they lost there mind so I hired someone for $10 an hour it was done in one day :dunno

After we tint a house or a business we have a guy that comes back and cleans the outside of the windows for the custy, he charges $2 per pane doesn't matter how big or how high, I will stay with my tint.

Guest goldtooth
After we tint a house or a business we have a guy that comes back and cleans the outside of the windows for the custy, he charges $2 per pane doesn't matter how big or how high, I will stay with my tint.

does he use a razor on the outside,cause customers tend to blame you for scratches on the inside,the out side forget it,they come with "FACTORY INSTALLED " scratches :lol2:lol2

Archived