VentureShield Manufacturing process

Guest Venture

Well, tonight I did "make dinner".

I didn't raise the cow, butcher it, grind it up.

I didn't raise another cow, milk it, turn the milk into cheese.

I didn't buy a piglet, feed it and care for it, and then cut off it's bacon.

But I did "make" a bacon cheeseburger tonight.

So I can understand why COATERS say they MAKE their products.

was every single component made in the USA with no foreign by products whatsoever :evilgrin

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Venture

I can't go into the people who supply our raw materials, but I can tell you this -

We do make some 'private label' products, in finished roll form, for a handful of medium sized customers.

When a manufacturing company produces a master roll for a 3rd party, it is called 'toll coating' or 'contract coating'. We do NOT do this for anyone at all; we never will.

We do not post company personnel on our website, so my name does not appear. If, however, you would like to reach me, you can call the Venture Tape number and ask for me (Brett Webster) directly. I try to answer as many calls as physically possible.

Also, I agree with the moderator of the site 100%. I am here to be 100% honest about the products we make and sell. I am more than happy to answer any questions on 'film' in general, but have no interest in pushing my product, trying to post promotional items :poop , or simply badgering other products.

All I can do is be the most honest manufacturer out there; I'll let you guys in the field decide which product is best!

I challenge the other 'manufacturers' to post with the same philosophy. :nono

I can't go into the people who supply our raw materials, but I can tell you this -

We do make some 'private label' products, in finished roll form, for a handful of medium sized customers.

When a manufacturing company produces a master roll for a 3rd party, it is called 'toll coating' or 'contract coating'. We do NOT do this for anyone at all; we never will.

We do not post company personnel on our website, so my name does not appear. If, however, you would like to reach me, you can call the Venture Tape number and ask for me (Brett Webster) directly. I try to answer as many calls as physically possible.

Also, I agree with the moderator of the site 100%. I am here to be 100% honest about the products we make and sell. I am more than happy to answer any questions on 'film' in general, but have no interest in pushing my product, trying to post promotional items :nono , or simply badgering other products.

All I can do is be the most honest manufacturer out there; I'll let you guys in the field decide which product is best!

I challenge the other 'manufacturers' to post with the same philosophy. :beer

Yo Bossdude is it to late to change my vote for TD newcomer of the year :lol2

Dude if your as good as guy as your first couple of posts seem like you got my vote :lol2

I dayum sure wish the other "manufacturers" including the window film reps or the window film spokespersons around here would be this honest :lol2

Cmon guys step up and tell us the truth :poop

Brett is a good guy Willie, very honest and will tell you what he thinks about something, he answers emails and calls himself, and does actually call you back. Ventureshield is a good company, the people are always nice and Marie is the best, I don't see how she deals with me sometimes but she does, I give 5 stars :nono:poop

I plan on staying with VentureShield because of that and the film is the best out there 'imho'

Does it REALLY matter who's name is on the building that makes the stuff ? :poop

Does it REALLY matter how many people it takes to run the overly expensive machines ?

:beer

and Venture.... What's with the :lol2 at Xpel anyhow ??

Shouldn't you be working on a big 'I'm sorry for TF'n all my dealers letter' ??

If I used your film I would have soiled myself at the first word of 3M buying you out.

What is going to happen to all of these 'Lifetime Warranty' film installs floating around now ? Are the dealers going to be soley responsible for honoring it now ?? Are you going to 'pop' out of the woodwork to take care of a problem when it arrises 5 years from now ? or Are you just here to :lol2 at the competition and stir some :nono

The question shouldn't be Who's name and Where's the machine... It should be who's going to be around to support the product they promote !

We (in the paint protection field) are getting sick of being told one thing and delivered another. Unfortunately none of this can be 'answered' on a forum... It must be proven through physical acts of support and commitment. (regardless of weather they OWN a factory or not)

I'm out

Guest trbergman

CCNW, what makes you think that the warranty would ever change on what is already out there? :poop 3M is the best on their warranty procedure with PPF in the entire industry so I am only thinking that they will honor everything with Venture now that they own Venture. To my understanding 3M is the only PPF company that has in the past and continues to pay labor for a warranty claim.

Guest tintplus68

CCNW

I think you are way off base. 3M acquiring them is a good thing. I think the other company, won't mention here since people are so sensitive, would have loved for 3M to buy them. Instead, 3M dropped them for bad mouthing scotchgard on their site (from the rumor mill).

Now venture can get more man power in there and produce even more patterns and faster. More coverage, go back and do classics, etc.

Do you really believe 3M would go in and stop producing venture PPF film, the #2 selling film. Nope. Business as usual with good things to come.

Archived