berretta

Guest david_tintguy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have done 2 in my 9 years and the last one was about 7 years ago. I did one with Sungard Endurance film. This one belonged to the shop manager in one shop I tinted at. The bottom corners had popped back off when I went back a week or two later. I just took the blue max and pushed them back down for a perfect tint job.....

The other one I did was for a promotional giveaway and of course the winner was the beretta window. They came back a week or two later and the tint was all bubbled up in the bottom corners. I told them that I KNEW it did not get that way because of me. I knew they had tried to push it back down themselves and got it stuck in bad....I popped the bubbles and made it look as good as it could.....

One piece, yes. Heated up bottom edges on the glass, yes. Extra hand to do that heating, absolutely. Just like the older Thunderbird....

Well some say it is easy and some say different but I went old school and pieced it in just to get the thing out of my shop.This is a great way to talk about tinting but it seems as if some just want to flaunt skills, well at least let the rest of us know how to get it done and not just about accomplishments or failures.I have learned more from failure than I'd like to admit but at least I try to remain humble about the things that matter most. Good Work means Good Pay!

Glad you got it done and everything worked out for you :rollin

Also I agree TG..... 2 weeks later and it layed down PERFECT :ninja

Archived