berretta

Guest david_tintguy

Guest tintgod
I got one for Sat. I'm Gonna 2pc it and be done with it. :beer

do what you gotta do on those..I havent done on in awhile..sometimes I can get them done in 45 minutes..and sometime it will take all day..and I dont mind admitting that...it all in the attitude you start with or you have that day...hope you have a good one that day.

I also price them out so high..I will never see one in my shop ever again. :twocents ..or I will back a bank load for doing one.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CajunTinter
Not really new topic but anyone have any better solutions for doing a berretta back glass. I was wondering if anchoring in different position than the normal "H" pattern would help any info will be of great assistance ,unlike other post I have been doing this quite awhile and still having trouble!

pretty basic shrink; one piece it, swipe the bottom and wedge some paper towels or newspaper on the bottom corners while you do the other winders .... let it sit in the sun for an hour or so and bam... you are done.... :beer:nono

Guest thatsnappyguy

I have only done 2 in my day. got some advice from an old dog and told me to place a 5" strip at the bottom and then do the rest. its been about 3 years since I had one to do so next time ima knock it in 12 piece. if they wanna pay $300. compare that to the cutlas at $450

Guest david_tintguy

Well some say it is easy and some say different but I went old school and pieced it in just to get the thing out of my shop.This is a great way to talk about tinting but it seems as if some just want to flaunt skills, well at least let the rest of us know how to get it done and not just about accomplishments or failures.I have learned more from failure than I'd like to admit but at least I try to remain humble about the things that matter most. Good Work means Good Pay!

Archived