we need PPF on a show like Unique, Pinks, or Street Customs

Guest Josh @ Proform

We had a client working out a deal with Overhaulin' but time constrains do to the new paint job and required installation of the film put it on hiatus. For that same client we designed an after market bumper on an ABD racing car that was on a Speed channel show (cannot remember the name, only that it was painted to look like bare metal) but again time constrains prevent the installation from occurring.

I have pictures up on the shop wall that show Audi test driving R8s (THANKS SPEED!! :rollin) where the bumpers are pitted after a few runs and then they brought Speed in to cover them all (Full Coverage TOO)!! This is pre-public sale for the Audi R8s...this is Audi calling him!!

Additionally, I tell customers how Porsche covers all over their Exec's cars and then re'sells them san-film after the Exec's are done so they still look good.

PLUS....how many vehicles straight from the FACTORY have PPF somewhere. LOTS!!! I also tell customers that now we can do the same thing that the factory is doing to the little flare on the rear (new body style Chevy Silverado comes to mind) to the front where it really matters!!!!

Out of all the products we sell, tint, detailing (sealant), bedliners, PPF is by far and away the one that stands out as the best protection solution. Perfect....NO!!!...but it is damn better than anything we get here with even 1000 miles. And then to cap it off I just show them my car for that ('03 A4 with 80k miles with NO chips where film is but chips on roof, A-Pillars, top of hood, etc.)

I have pictures up on the shop wall that show Audi test driving R8s (THANKS SPEED!! :rollin) where the bumpers are pitted after a few runs and then they brought Speed in to cover them all (Full Coverage TOO)!! This is pre-public sale for the Audi R8s...this is Audi calling him!!

Additionally, I tell customers how Porsche covers all over their Exec's cars and then re'sells them san-film after the Exec's are done so they still look good.

PLUS....how many vehicles straight from the FACTORY have PPF somewhere. LOTS!!! I also tell customers that now we can do the same thing that the factory is doing to the little flare on the rear (new body style Chevy Silverado comes to mind) to the front where it really matters!!!!

Out of all the products we sell, tint, detailing (sealant), bedliners, PPF is by far and away the one that stands out as the best protection solution. Perfect....NO!!!...but it is damn better than anything we get here with even 1000 miles. And then to cap it off I just show them my car for that ('03 A4 with 80k miles with NO chips where film is but chips on roof, A-Pillars, top of hood, etc.)

Pictures.. Demo cars and sales are the key to ppf profits, we have an ace wheel salesman that can't close a single deal for ppf. He does have a white car for demo :ninja

We did a '67 Shelby GT500 a couple weeks ago and the guy called Carrol right there from our shop. He has a Chip Foose Camaro being built and wants that one done too.

All I can say is 'Its not "Unique" if its chipped'.

Beautiful car and the covering looks awesome.

Archived