Listen to this

yesterday at our shop some lady pulls up and gets out of her car and begs us if she can use the phone or have a quarter to use the pay phone. well we dont let people use our business phone so we give her a quarter because she crying and say that she just got in an accident and the she left the scene because after the car hit her a guy in another car got our of his car and started to yell at her and pull her out of her car. so she calls the cops and about 4 cop cars pull up within 5 minutes. they try to calm her down so they can get the whole story out of her and after about 10 minutes she finally tells them what happened. the cops tell her they understand why she left and its good that she called about the accident and they tell its ok because here safety is more important and that because she called there would not be a problem. they then ask her for her drivers license, registration and proof of insurance and she has none of it. no license, no insurance and the car is her friends. so in the end the car gets towed, she is given a ticket for driving with out a license or insurance. I dont know what happened after that but they detained her while they went to the scene of the accident where the other driver was still at and the cop told me from what the cop at that scene said it looks like that lady hit this lady and took off. I bet she didnt think they were going to investigate the other end but she is probably going to face charges for hit and and run.

Archived