my god finally

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vcreed123

Looks good! Did you use Yahoo sitebuilder?? I'm just about finished with the mini truck site and I used it the whole way. I'm just guessing you used site builder by the format, if you did use sitebuilder you can import fancy stuff from other easier to use programs and really get creative if you wanted too.

Looks good! Did you use Yahoo sitebuilder?? I'm just about finished with the mini truck site and I used it the whole way. I'm just guessing you used site builder by the format, if you did use sitebuilder you can import fancy stuff from other easier to use programs and really get creative if you wanted too.

I did and I am interested. Fill me in

Guest vcreed123
I did and I am interested. Fill me in

On our front page we were able to create an awesome little movie that just fades out of and into images of the different trucks and how they can be customized, you could do this with pics of all the different tint jobs you've done. It's nice because you can have have all of your best work right on the main page auto playing and the person almost has to view them. You can do it using quick time, it's very easy!

there's also a program called font twister that lets you do some really cool things to your text that you can't do in other programs, it gives it a really professional look and it's easy to use

Archived