Looks like were going to get the storm of the yr so far

Should hit my way in about 5 hrs. I'll be staying up all night by the sounds of it clearing my 12 car driveway every 2-3 hrs a storm from eastern US, a western US storm coming and clashing with an arctic cold front going to meet in our province :trustme

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto ( a city of over 2 million people ) called in the army about 5 yrs ago to dig them out :trustme

Imagine going through the armed forces ..to have to grab a shovel and start shovelling snow back when you were a kid :poke

I dealt with with 3 feet in 5 hours last year...and had to go to work in the morning.... :lol2

You'll be alright.............. :trustme

:poke

Not too worried..just not looking forward to clearing the driveway and getting to dentist appointments and other errands involving the highway. Something kinda creepy happened to me 2 days ago that I didn't tell you guys..just about lost my life with a 18 wheeler jackknifed and sliding towards me in my rear view mirror while delivering a new vehicle just tinted back to the dealer.. 15 - 30 seconds earlier on the stretch of highway..it would have been bad for me..the highway was closed for at least 5 yrs :) I'm kinda highway shy at the moment :)

Archived