Looks like were going to get the storm of the yr so far

Not too worried..just not looking forward to clearing the driveway and getting to dentist appointments and other errands involving the highway. Something kinda creepy happened to me 2 days ago that I didn't tell you guys..just about lost my life with a 18 wheeler jackknifed and sliding towards me in my rear view mirror while delivering a new vehicle just tinted back to the dealer.. 15 - 30 seconds earlier on the stretch of highway..it would have been bad for me..the highway was closed for at least 5 yrs :trustme I'm kinda highway shy at the moment :poke

I'm not trying to be a smart azz Twiz.......does yrs mean something different in Canda as far as time goes :)

Ahh never mind I see the correction to hrs in one post lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

:trustme WOW, that woulda been bad 30 sec. earlier, Glad everything worked out for the best for ya :poke

Ya need to get a lil bobcat with a plow blade for it, something similar to this

http://www.wikco.com/hplow.html

that would definatly make life easier.

My dad has a riding lawn mower that he rigged up a plow blade on, great for doing sidewalks and such, but it doesn't snow a ton in N. AZ where he's at.

Be safe, don't need to be loosing you :):)

Not too cold yet... 9F ..but the wind has really picked up..should be coming soon ..snow blower ready :eyebrows Right now havin lots of beers with hockey game ,fire ,UFC keepin warm inside :beer

Not too cold yet... 9F ..but the wind has really picked up..should be coming soon ..snow blower ready :eyebrows Right now havin lots of beers with hockey game ,fire ,UFC keepin warm inside :beer

:beer

Yeah , looks like it's going to be a mixed bag of snow , ice pellets ,sleet, freezing rain ..just got finished shoveling the driveway..took me an hr ..starting t get slippery . Just sent the wife off to work (working at the hospital, she'll be busy with accidents and people having heart attacks due to over exertion shoveling snow :beer ) :beer

So far so good :eyebrows

Yeah , looks like it's going to be a mixed bag of snow , ice pellets ,sleet, freezing rain ..just got finished shoveling the driveway..took me an hr ..starting t get slippery . Just sent the wife off to work (working at the hospital, she'll be busy with accidents and people having heart attacks due to over exertion shoveling snow :beer ) :beer

So far so good :evilgrin

:eyebrows Hope your not one of the heart attacks :beer

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:evilgrin Hope your not one of the heart attacks :eyebrows

:beer

Too healthy and no time to be inconvenienced by one :beer

no time to be inconvienienced :beer:beer that's funny

:beer I thought you had to have a heart to have a heart attack :beer:beer:beer

Archived