Whole cars

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WASHBOY

Thats crazy, I have never seen the whole vehicle wrap with clear bra. I would love to see that car in one year and see what the results look like! But, I do give you props that must have takin some time on your behalf... hope you got paid well!

Thats crazy, I have never seen the whole vehicle wrap with clear bra. I would love to see that car in one year and see what the results look like! But, I do give you props that must have takin some time on your behalf... hope you got paid well!

The 997 cab pictured outside is about year old and still looks great. Takes about a day to wrap a whole car.

Price depends on the car, just like everything else. Plus how much time I'm given, if the customer will leave the car for three or four days, I can still service my dealer accounts and work on it after hours. Usually runs three to four times the cost of a full frontal so four grand is a good average but some can really be a pain so charge accordingly. I don't take pieces off like some companys do, you can void the warranty on a car the second you do that if you're not a certifited factory tech.

There are now patterns available for some of the Porsches and the F430 from Proform and Xpel has probably 60 full fronts is almost there with a full car kit. My Murano is nearly completely covered ( didn't do the roof...heck I've never even seen what it looks like) and most customers ask my why my car doesn't have film. I love their reaction when they realize it does and lots will ask how much for their car.

Archived