Maxpro film

Anybody have a number for the texas/oklahoma distributor?

I tried it today. Looked great for factory match. I am in Oklahoma and I got my sample from GIS. There number is 1 800 345 9994. Hope this film works out.

GIS :lol Thanks for the number

gis distributing, former sungard distrib. Great Distributor :thumb

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Maxpro "color-stable" sample of 28% I got was clean and looked good. Shrank well and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. The warranty card looks a bit "cheesy". They only make this stuff in 60" so you have to get it cut down if you don't want 60". I definately like the price too.

But in every film offering we all know that time is the only true test that matters. Unfortunately I don't have a couple of years to wait on that.

we currently use their metal free line at our shop here in kansas. it shrinks very nice and has a good color. I would definitely recommend this film to anyone looking for a quality metal free line. they also have an hp series now as well, though I have yet to try it.

The Maxpro "color-stable" sample of 28% I got was clean and looked good. Shrank well and I couldn't find anything wrong with it. The warranty card looks a bit "cheesy". They only make this stuff in 60" so you have to get it cut down if you don't want 60". I definately like the price too.

But in every film offering we all know that time is the only true test that matters. Unfortunately I don't have a couple of years to wait on that.

I second that, tried the stuff & it looked great shrunk well, no literature & its the test of time that truely matters most I also don't want to waste 5 years using the film to be the guinea pig

It seems like the "rolled backwards" deal is a clue as to who makes it.

Am I wrong?

except its not rolled backwards anymore. the very first roll I got was, and when I called to ask about it, I was assured that it was a mistake during production and that it had been corrected.

Archived