Maxpro film

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mxpclay

I recieved my sample of the Hp 18 and installed it on 08 accord. I had no problems with it and it passed my q.c. The heat form was great and the adhisive made it lay down nice and easy with no fingers poping up. :eyebrows:spit I did notice some foggyness at first but it was gone in an hour. I think this film is sweet looking. I plan on making a ton of money with it.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
So far I am not impressed with this product. The sample roll I received is scratched up several feet into the roll on the film side. Also, there is trash between the liner and film. So bad that as the film was rolled up deep impressions run for several wraps. Similar to what sand can do to film. I also see imperfections in the film and I definently do not like the cloudy look of this film. :angel:lol2 two thumbs down from me. Not interested in the least in this crap!

So what do ya really think of the film :lol2:thumb:lol2

wow thats gott a be bad for maxpro, from what Ive seen aroound her your opinion is highly repsected

:angel My TNTLADY knows her :lol2 and I'm not just saying that because she uses the best film on the market........ YES I AM :rollin:rollin

Oh so true, comrad 237, when you've had the best you NEVEER settle for less! :rollin

Was I a bit harsh? :rollin I was soo thourghly disgusted that I posted post haste!! :angel:lol2

What did you get TNT. HP CP or EP and which location did it come from :thumb

I didnt have those problems :angel

I recieved my sample of the Hp 18 and installed it on 08 accord. I had no problems with it and it passed my q.c. The heat form was great and the adhisive made it lay down nice and easy with no fingers poping up. :rollin:rollin I did notice some foggyness at first but it was gone in an hour. I think this film is sweet looking. I plan on making a ton of money with it.

mxpclay ....would the mxp be short for maxpro :angel

What did you get TNT. HP CP or EP and which location did it come from :rollin

I didnt have those problems :rollin

The film is hp. I was soo unimpressed with my first look at this stuff Willie..........I was in complete disbelief that it looked the way it did. I really expected better than that. :angel Dont think I'm too picky, I would never keep any film from my distributor that looked like that.

The film is hp. I was soo unimpressed with my first look at this stuff Willie..........I was in complete disbelief that it looked the way it did. I really expected better than that. :rollin Dont think I'm too picky, I would never keep any film from my distributor that looked like that.

I dont think your to picky was just wondering. I got 6 boxes of this stuff to look at and test and I had some small issues but none of that :rollin

I dont think your to picky was just wondering. I got 6 boxes of this stuff to look at and test and I had some small issues but none of that :rollin

Did you buy the stuff or did they send you freebies? What kind of issues?

Archived