Maxpro film

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
cool ...is he anyway connected to sgar in pa they dont carry llumar anymore :beer:lol2

pm me or holler . I'm catching some heat for being a prick about some of these things and naming names.

Lots of good people involved. I'll let you know about some overstock they have available also :thumb

Let us know what you think :eyebrows

So far I am not impressed with this product. The sample roll I received is scratched up several feet into the roll on the film side. Also, there is trash between the liner and film. So bad that as the film was rolled up deep impressions run for several wraps. Similar to what sand can do to film. I also see imperfections in the film and I definently do not like the cloudy look of this film. :spit:evilgrin two thumbs down from me. Not interested in the least in this crap!

Maxpro?

Sounds like SuperDuper or BestExtreme.

:eyebrows Many years ago was solarMAX films :lol2 - may be legs are growing from this ass :evilgrin

But guys - You can trust Leo - and I told it many times - new brand amount will grow monthly.

SOme month ago opened NEW factory in Korea, it's too small but also ambitious and agressive - they need money and their market share. And so on.

My advice - don't trust any words - just take and test. Trust Your experience. Also don't trust any prints - I know for sure one brand - which is declared like AMERICAN BRAND - sell Korean manufacturer films which are made in China but going with print MADE IN USA and so on. That's easy. From other side - NOT ALL asians are bad. There are VERY STRONG manufacturers (in reality realy strong is one :spit ) That's also 100% true. And practically in all films which are on the market there is a part of Asia :lol2

So my advice - TRUST YOUR EXPERIENCE ONLY. All other can be easy printed :lol2

So far I am not impressed with this product. The sample roll I received is scratched up several feet into the roll on the film side. Also, there is trash between the liner and film. So bad that as the film was rolled up deep impressions run for several wraps. Similar to what sand can do to film. I also see imperfections in the film and I definently do not like the cloudy look of this film. :eyebrows:evilgrin two thumbs down from me. Not interested in the least in this crap!

That means small manufacturer with 2-3 persons as a stuff

Guest Texstar
So far I am not impressed with this product. The sample roll I received is scratched up several feet into the roll on the film side. Also, there is trash between the liner and film. So bad that as the film was rolled up deep impressions run for several wraps. Similar to what sand can do to film. I also see imperfections in the film and I definently do not like the cloudy look of this film. :eyebrows:evilgrin two thumbs down from me. Not interested in the least in this crap!

wow thats gott a be bad for maxpro, from what Ive seen aroound her your opinion is highly repsected

Archived