98 integra BG

Guest RCOOTE

Guest smiletinter

You're right Shady, but if you pop the plastic cover out, there is nothing to burn. Specially for that particular vehicle it is safe to use heat gun inside of the back glass. I think he was over shrinked the film, because he was trying to finish moulding it all the way.

It's only a recommandation anyway, some dude can and some can't. . . . . . .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're right Shady, but if you pop the plastic cover out, there is nothing to burn. Specially for that particular vehicle it is safe to use heat gun inside of the back glass. I think he was over shrinked the film, because he was trying to finish moulding it all the way.

It's only a recommandation anyway, some dude can and some can't. . . . . . .

:dunno

I took the car to THE BEST TINTER IN CANADA (no seriously, wins tint off every year.)

He taught me some tricks and got it done for me. I learned a lot.

THANK YOU MIKE >> TINTWORX NIAGARA FALLS. :gayfight :spit

Guest SundownTint

Me w ill put some black vinyl if it is real bad. cut the film at the dot line clean and warm uo the dots the vinyl is softer and layyyyyyyyzzzzz on down with a SQUEEEGGGEEEE :lol6:lol6

Well I can tell you that there wasn't glue or vinyl added. And the job came out PERFECT!!!!!! Unfort. Its his method that he told me he doesn't share with too many so I respect that and won't post it on this forum but the # is 2 posts above if you want to call him...

Archived