S.G. SUPREME

Guest tintgod
That's a real shame and I'm sorry to hear that they have that kind of contempt for this site, if it is true.

I suppose some rather we'd all not be able to talk to each other.

im sure they would...then they wouldnt be able to blame any problem on the film...and tell us that no one else this having this problem with the film..so it must be installer error. :dunno

and one post on here about a problem and many ppl having the same problem...im sure it doesnt go well with them. :thumb

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
That's a real shame and I'm sorry to hear that they have that kind of contempt for this site, if it is true.

I suppose some rather we'd all not be able to talk to each other.

They would DEFINATELY rather we didn't talk to each other. Man, before TD.com, trying to get info/tips from another tinter was like asking to sleep with his daughter!! In fact, you'd probably sleep with the daughter before he'd reveal any tricks!!!

im sure they would...then they wouldnt be able to blame any problem on the film...and tell us that no one else this having this problem with the film..so it must be installer error. :dunno

and one post on here about a problem and many ppl having the same problem...im sure it doesnt go well with them. :thumb

I can't tell you how many times I have heard "Well thats strange, this is the first we've heard of this." or "Nobody else is having problems with our film, Hmmmm". Now that this forum is as STRONG as it is, they can't do that any more. :lol2 (OH MY GOD!!! They've gotten together!! They're organising!! They're exchanging information!!! A film reps worst nightmare!!) :thumb

:dunno Ya, our film is fine, you don't need to talk to others, just keep buying from us :thumb

That's directed @ ALL mfg., it's pretty pathetic :lol2 on how they think & operate

Don't sweat it TD, WE know the real deal, corp. big wigs don't have a clue about the industry :thumb:lol2

Your gonna get cut off from your beloved filM :lol2

Guest Sprinter

I love it, they make the film and we tell them whats wrong with it, and then they do nothing. I love when they say we've never heard anything before this we'll check into it and let you know.

How long should it take to check your film to see what it truly rejects, Suntek were still waiting on the new rejection #'s for your carbon film ??????????????

Guest tint phantom

if you use sg any line, you have to install it not like other film.first use there mounting solution. second use strong amonia glass cleaner to prep glass before installing.this will cure the problem. this rolling off the glass problem happens when the weather is cold or damp or both.

Well I dunno that "I swear by" Supreme, but I have been using it since it came out. Knocking on wood well I say it , but I have yet to have one comeback. I sure hope they don't start because I will not be re-doing bucket loads for the original purchase price worth of "future" purchases. Screw that. I'm done being a slave for the film companies and their ridiculous warranty policies. I went thru a fiasco with LULU, bit the bullet to keep my good will, and that's it.

It happens again and I will close up shop...move to the other end of town....change my name.....switch to another brand(just in case some custys find me I have an excuse)...and bend people over left and right in a new spot with some other film that's going to fail. Then at least I'll fit in with the rest of the tint shops in my town. Bad enough you have to put up with the cut throat shops, the liar's, and everything else associated with the fly by nighters to then start dealing with a mass failure from a film manufacturer.

And no I'm not bitter..but I'm a little on the tart side after 15 years.

Archived