S.G. SUPREME

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TINTING AZ

I USE SG SUPREME AND SG CHARCOAL MY FRIEND USES IT ALSO N HES HAD PROBLEMS WITH PEELING UP FROM BOTTOM I USE THE BLUE MAX WITH UNGER PRO HANDLE THOUGH HE USES YELLOW SMOOTHIE ABOUT THREE TIMES I HAVENT HAD ONE COME BACK YET FOR THAT BUT WE JUST WENT TO SUPREME 3 MONTHS AGO I LIKE THE LOOK THOUGH ,

HEY TINTMAN 237 WHAT SQUEEGEE IS YOUR MAIN FOR WATER REMOVAL, IVE SEEN TINTERS LEAVE WATER TO HIDE CONTAMINATION BUT WERE ALL HUMAN? :dunno

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:dunno I have a special sueegee that I use in an unger handle, it only takes 1 pass to get water out even with films up to 8 mil :thumb

Only 5 people in the industry (other than me) have them, and sorry, but I'm not saying what it is :thumb

Guest mhun9180
:thumb I have a special sueegee that I use in an unger handle, it only takes 1 pass to get water out even with films up to 8 mil :dunno

Only 5 people in the industry (other than me) have them, and sorry, but I'm not saying what it is :thumb

You, Willie, Cajun, TDZ and who else :lol2:lol2 :lol2 :lol2 :lol2

That's a real shame and I'm sorry to hear that they have that kind of contempt for this site, if it is true.

I suppose some rather we'd all not be able to talk to each other.

Most of these folks lurk and pass on tidbits up the chain, The problem is the industry image and the perception that our customers may have of the larger window film industry as a whole.

The SG people are probably nursing their egos because there are numerous threads that point out perceived quality issues in the recent few years. Whether fair or not, as far as they would be concerned, is another matter. They aren't the only manufacturer that gets dinged every so often (obviously!) Remember perception can often become reality.

We all have choices as independent business people. Manufacturers and their sales staff don't and that's why they typically read these threads yet seldom comment. Further; they need to be more concerned about the accuracy of their responses for numerous reasons.

It's the nature of any business that has so many outlets and sources of products. This Board is IMO one of the best window film resource sites on the entire Internet. .period. Warts and all. .

:dunno

Archived