Fiat Doblo Panorama

Cheers Guys for the info.

My wife has just bought a Doblo so will be getting to grips with it soon.

My Scudo windows are bonded in hard plastic which doesn't seem to come out but a quick look at the Doblo and it seems the sliding windows have a rubber seal, so may come out easily.

Let you know soon.

Finally got to grips with the wife's Doblo yesterday.

All is basically as Simm says.

Back glass no problem.

Rear sides undo two screws at the hinges. The clip hinge however has to be removed from the body work by 3 bolts, Then the part that goes through the glass can be loosened by twisting it 90 degrees. Can't be undone completely but goes slack enough to slide film underneath.

The door sliders are initially in a rubber frame so can be removed from the doors quite easily, but then I couldn't get the plastic frames apart.

I can see where simm says they pop apart at each end and one came off but the others were all siezed firmly and could easily break. So did them without seperating but at least it was easier on the bench for cutting and install.

Definitely would have to charge a customer more for all the time taking things apart & back together.

The sliders would be easy if they came apart. As it was I used a 1" strip of black vinyl to cover the overlap where couldn't get film in.

Guest leshadow

Hi,

I can see how to get the whole window out (glass and surround) of the Fiat Doblo (2006). Once it’s out how do you get the sliding glass out of the surround?

Any advice...much appreciated.

Stan

Archived