2008 CL 63 AMG

lorenzotint

Have you noticed a different color when the tint is done between the front and rear roll ups? I did a CL550 yesterday and the two were different color. And I used the same film off the same roll. The rear roll up looked bronze compared to the fronts which looked normal (with the factory film in the glass making the difference). Does anyone know what would make it match? I dont want to re-do the rear ones, cause they suck to do as it is. whats the word?

Guest thatsnappyguy

I dont do to many of those...I have done them in the past and managed to get it done nice w/o pulling anything apart. im not too good at pulling cars apart..I tend to break alot of stuff....so I just got used to doin alot of cars still together and manage to get a good job. but maybe I ll try this next time. looks like ot makes it alot easier.

Guest MsMarco
Have you noticed a different color when the tint is done between the front and rear roll ups? I did a CL550 yesterday and the two were different color. And I used the same film off the same roll. The rear roll up looked bronze compared to the fronts which looked normal (with the factory film in the glass making the difference). Does anyone know what would make it match? I dont want to re-do the rear ones, cause they suck to do as it is. whats the word?

Sometimes they use the AMG glass in the rears so they look will different from the front and it can't be matched :evilgrin

Guest Crackz

wow I dont take anything apart on that car :beer I use 2 red devils 1 in the rear 1 in the middle :evilgrin cool I will try it out though looks like it may be eaiser :thumb:beer

Archived