Film holding up on heater lines.

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

Try warming glass from outside in the area of the bubbles and then using card wrapped in lint free tissue or soft microfibre cloth- push down and along the area from the inside whilst the glass is still warm - works for me.

Nik

Guest Sprinter
I get peanuts all the time from shrink too fast. What I do to remedy this is after install go take a break while doing so start the car and turn on the defrost after your done with your break or cutting the sides go back. Go back and do a final couple of pass with the clear max. If you have peanut on the bottom where u cant reach then squegee it out and hold it . Then heat the area while holding. :rollin

your pic makes me think you work for an acura dealer and those lines are thick on those cars, I dislike that kind of car.

I geuss all the answers are here somewhere , I'll add them up for ya ,

If you know the car is gonna be trouble because the one has got thicker lines then the other...

1 , Clean it with steel wool

2 , Don't shrink to fast

3, If they still pop up, put on the heating of the defrosterlines while you start on the sides , then push m out when its dry enough .

Iff you ren over Step 1 , 2 and 3 and you're already spending more then 3 h on the back alone and it still looks like :thumb ....Let him come/go back the next day and finish the job :thumb

Archived