Wrap Software

Guest scottman99

Guest scottman99

I have just started doing vehicle warps. Using the vehicle template in ILLustrator for a 02' International. The problem I'm having is to match the front fenders and hood graphic to meet up. These fenders are 10" wide. After stretching the vinyl, nothing seems to match up? Also the front template is only showing a 12" hood height, when it is really 48"

Guest TangentSigns

Templates are not always correct - measure every vehicle before you take it to print. Check your rip setting as well is the Template designed to be riped at 1000%. I use two different wrap programs all I have learned is that it makes a nice proof and that I should never trust it 100%. Hope I help

Guest TangentSigns

I have had good success with Bad Wraps - I think the only major templete problem was with a mimi vans rear window. Although old cars are not offered in Bad Wraps and there is normally not two weeks to weight for them to create you one. But it is the best that is out there.IMO

Guest tcbdave

if you have a digital camera, and a big easy to read ruler, you can take a pic of the vehicle, put it on coraldraw, and measure any part of any vehicle to within 1mm. all it takes is a little practice and the calculator on your computer.

Archived