FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

Leo,

I'm just curious as to why you are so concerned with this matter.

Were you trying to buy this too?

That's easy. I understand nothing in heat shrinking, heat rejection, window film installation processes and so on. But I like to socialize. This is one of question I have some 3% of information. That's the main reason. I am dumb in tinting - but like to be here. All other reasons - too serious to speak about. I don't like speak seriously - I became older...

Oooooooooooooooooooops, It was question about TD.COM or???? :thumb:spit:thumb:spit

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
Leo,

I'm just curious as to why you are so concerned with this matter.

Were you trying to buy this too?

That's easy. I understand nothing in heat shrinking, heat rejection, window film installation processes and so on. But I like to socialize. This is one of question I have some 3% of information. That's the main reason. I am dumb in tinting - but like to be here. All other reasons - too serious to speak about. I don't like speak seriously - I became older...

no it was about FTI, I just though maybe you were trying to purchase the euipment also

:thumb:spit

Guest JUSTIN
This is awesome news for the people who can get there jobs back and for our industry, When a supplier this big, goes under, its a little scary.

I heard most poeple got thier jobs back...and that supply will be back without a problem really quick.

Where did you hear that?

Leo, since you know nothing except the urge to socialize, I will educate you. FTI has a 2 coater laminators (one new, that never worked right) This mean they coat(metalize, dye) and laminate the film. When you claim to know what they have, but have never been to the facility, you are takling out of you arse. And the word about being up and supplying quick, that would be tough. They sold off most all of their film, and it will take months to re-establish inventories enough to not run out. THis is a plain and simple truth. If you expect demand to come back, but you have minimal inventory to sell, it is assured that films will be out of stock.

Guest Texstar
Leo, since you know nothing except the urge to socialize, I will educate you. FTI has a 2 coater laminators (one new, that never worked right) This mean they coat(metalize, dye) and laminate the film. When you claim to know what they have, but have never been to the facility, you are takling out of you arse. And the word about being up and supplying quick, that would be tough. They sold off most all of their film, and it will take months to re-establish inventories enough to not run out. THis is a plain and simple truth. If you expect demand to come back, but you have minimal inventory to sell, it is assured that films will be out of stock.

Wow, why the dig at Leo, that boy is pretty dang smart.

language barrier gets us all some of the times :rollin

Wow, why the dig at Leo, that boy is pretty dang smart.

language barrier gets us all some of the times :rollin

It was not a dig, only stating fact. Leo stated something that was wrong and I corrected him. Simple.

Archived