FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber

I love PR's...

"Film Technologies International, Inc., (FTI) announced today that Novomatrix Pte Ltd. of Singapore, through its affiliated company Solamatrix, Inc., has entered into an agreement to acquire the property, plant, equipment, intellectual property and various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI."

Who= Solamatrix

What= Entered into an agreement to acquire property, plant, equipment, intellectual property (That would include branded products ie. Sun Gard, etc...) and various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI. (That means once they are acquired, they are no longer owned by FTI)

Where= Plant is in Florida, right?

When PR was released on the 26th so sometime before that date the agreement to acquire was entered into. When the transaction will be finalizedis not mentioned.

Why= I will leave that one alone. :thumb

How= Cash talks :spit

intellectual property :thumb:spit:spit - I also like this things.

DARTSFILMZ - 1 bottle of Vodka. Not registred. But You can buy domain VCLIMERFILM.NAME - call it intelectual property, which cost $4,000,000 and became millionaire having one domain for $5

various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI - what's da beast???? :thumb

I love PR's...

"Film Technologies International, Inc., (FTI) announced today that Novomatrix Pte Ltd. of Singapore, through its affiliated company Solamatrix, Inc., has entered into an agreement to acquire the property, plant, equipment, intellectual property and various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI."

Who= Solamatrix

What= Entered into an agreement to acquire property, plant, equipment, intellectual property (That would include branded products ie. Sun Gard, etc...) and various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI. (That means once they are acquired, they are no longer owned by FTI)

Where= Plant is in Florida, right?

Why= I will leave that one alone. :thumb

How= Cash talks :spit

There must be added:

We are planning to follow producing of high end, cuttting edge, state of art, 100% made in usa products which will be leading on world markets and 100% satisfy our customers. We promise to keep all warranty issue, which we don't know, but promise, also we are promising to ad one more life to FTI's former lifetime warranty.

Guest vclimber
intellectual property :spit:spit:thumb - I also like this things.

DARTSFILMZ - 1 bottle of Vodka. Not registred. But You can buy domain VCLIMERFILM.NAME - call it intelectual property, which cost $4,000,000 and became millionaire having one domain for $5

various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI - what's da beast???? :hmmm

Thanks Leo! I like that idea. :spit

I will offer to sell you the intellectual property 1st. :thumb:lol

Guest vclimber
That's the best idea how to became millionaire. By the way - Ric can easy declare that he is (I think he must be).

Around 12,000 members.

Every can make $1000 to potential advertiser.

$12,000,000 - Ric, welcome on millionaire board!!!!

:thumb Rick could have bought FTI. :thumb:spit

I still can't understand why TintDude.Com isn't bought by any of MFG's. That's much cheaper than pay for advertising. I am 100% sure on it. I think it's because of old way of thinking. Power which have TD.COM in America and worldwide in window film market is unbeatable....... I think better decision was to buy TD.COM than FTI....More powerfull.... But people will undertand that later...

Oligarchy means not only money and manufacturing facilities. That means also press power. TD.COM is that press power for window film oligarhcs.

Archived