FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
The machinery is a COATER/LAMINATOR.................does both............

Good thing to have if you are a company that has to farm out for conversion. :dunno

I am sorry can You translate for me this sentence - really can't catch an idea....

If you make your master rolls and you need them converted (ie. Scratch Coat, Adhesive, anything else you may want laminated in... and liner.) you may be in the market for a 72" laminating machine rather than paying another company to convert your TintZ. More control, lower costZ, all kinds of possibilities...

Good thing to have if you are a company that has to farm out for conversion. :dunno

I am sorry can You translate for me this sentence - really can't catch an idea....

If you make your master rolls and you need them converted (ie. Scratch Coat, Adhesive, anything else you may want laminated in... and liner.) you may be in the market for a 72" laminating machine rather than paying another company to convert your TintZ. More control, lower costZ, all kinds of possibilities...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................... I see...... But - in case of FTI sales - was easier to buy new 72'' laminator :thumb

Guest vclimber

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................... I see...... But - in case of FTI sales - was easier to buy new 72'' laminator :thumb

This is were you need to research behind the Press Release. You are Russian, look behind the words, this is what you know. :thumb

This is were you need to research behind the Press Release. You are Russian, look behind the words, this is what you know. :thumb

I looked behind the words and also behind paper they was written and...PM'ed You :-)

Guest timbobelmo
This is awesome news for the people who can get there jobs back and for our industry, When a supplier this big, goes under, its a little scary.

I heard most poeple got thier jobs back...and that supply will be back without a problem really quick.

Archived