FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
I haven’t read through this thread but Leo is one of the sharper people on the board. :rollin

:spit Yep. From what I can read Custom doesn't know what he's talking about nor does he know what's happening with the FTI purchase. :poke

Guest zolar

see heres the thing....

Leo knows where the machine was made

who made the machine

when the machine was made

what materials it will vaporize or sputter

how many m/sec it will turn out

what it cost new

and what the market value is

he has over 100 types of film in stock

and could drop 10,000 rolls in your lap

and you are gonna educate him? :poke

good laugh :rollin

Guest zolar

I believe that was a Faustel machine if I'm not mistaken

factory4.jpg

_______________________________ :rollin

looks like Capt. Bill got right back to work :poke

AIMCAL

487.gif

SourceBook Profile:

Parent Company/Subsidiaries/Divisions: Novomatrix Pte Ltd.

Business Description: Manufacturer of quality window films sold under the Sun-Gard and Glass-Gard Tradenames. Also engaged in contract converting and security films for OEM application.

Converting Capabilities: 60" and 72" coating and laminating of polyester substrates. U.V. and thermal cure coatings. P.S. and dry adhesives as well as scratch resistant coatings.

Key Sales Contact:

Bill Stewart

2630 Fairfield Avenue South

St. Petersburg, FL 33712

"...the consistency of the company's product quality was undoubtedly sub-standard and contributed... to an erosion of confidence on the part of the company's customers...."

Direct quote from Window Film Mag's "FTI's Closure No Sudden Downturn" article.

Guest willie
"...the consistency of the company's product quality was undoubtedly sub-standard and contributed... to an erosion of confidence on the part of the company's customers...."

Direct quote from Window Film Mag's "FTI's Closure No Sudden Downturn" article.

Good to see you dude :rollin

I haven’t read through this thread but Leo is one of the sharper people on the board. :spit

:gasp Yep. From what I can read Custom doesn't know what he's talking about nor does he know what's happening with the FTI purchase. :lol6

Believe what you wish. Your :rollin is just that. as usual, the people with opinions not fact make comments such as these. It is too bad. Leo is a sharp person, but as he stated in this thread, he knows little on certain subjects.... as with many here attacking other film brands, claiming they just resell, don't coat or laminate their own product. Rumors, stated as fact. I have read other threads where some go on the offensive to down play film lines, making claims they cannot or will not back up with fact..... this is just another in what will be a long line of them.

Leo, since you know nothing except the urge to socialize, I will educate you. FTI has a 2 coater laminators (one new, that never worked right) This mean they coat(metalize, dye) and laminate the film. When you claim to know what they have, but have never been to the facility, you are takling out of you arse. And the word about being up and supplying quick, that would be tough. They sold off most all of their film, and it will take months to re-establish inventories enough to not run out. THis is a plain and simple truth. If you expect demand to come back, but you have minimal inventory to sell, it is assured that films will be out of stock.

Wow, why the dig at Leo, that boy is pretty dang smart.

language barrier gets us all some of the times :evilgrin

It was not a dig, only stating fact. Leo stated something that was wrong and I corrected him. Simple.

OK. no problem so explain me again:

Does FTI did DYING and METALLIZING?

Did PET from clear became colored after some operations at FTI?

I really didn't know about it some 4-5 weeks before - never pay attention, but may be info I got this 4-5 weeks ago was 100% wrong? :evilgrin

All we are humans and have right on mistake.

Guest vclimber
I haven’t read through this thread but Leo is one of the sharper people on the board. :evilgrin

:evilgrin Yep. From what I can read Custom doesn't know what he's talking about nor does he know what's happening with the FTI purchase. :evilgrin

Believe what you wish. Your :evilgrin is just that. as usual, the people with opinions not fact make comments such as these. It is too bad. Leo is a sharp person, but as he stated in this thread, he knows little on certain subjects.... as with many here attacking other film brands, claiming they just resell, don't coat or laminate their own product. Rumors, stated as fact. I have read other threads where some go on the offensive to down play film lines, making claims they cannot or will not back up with fact..... this is just another in what will be a long line of them.

Well if you want facts about film I can give you facts, if you find something that is not fact call me on it, others surely do. If you want facts about FTI and what is to come, I know a few things many of which are in direct conflict to some of your statements. But for now I choose to keep those facts to myself.

see heres the thing....

Leo knows where the machine was made

who made the machine

when the machine was made

what materials it will vaporize or sputter

how many m/sec it will turn out

what it cost new

and what the market value is

he has over 100 types of film in stock

and could drop 10,000 rolls in your lap

and you are gonna educate him? :evilgrin

good laugh :evilgrin

Z! You forget MAIN thing I have:

around 500 bottles of Vodka in my Museum and waiting from Shady 5 more!!!!

But believe me - I NEVER PAY ATTENTION HOW THESE LAB AND FACTOIRY RATS make films.

I have to sell - and that's what I am doing. Everybody must be on his place:

TInter - tint.

Driver - drive.

Bankier - GIVE US $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

P.S. 90% of things You mention here - I NEVER KNOW!!!!!

Archived