FTI announces that it has been purchased

Guest JUSTIN

Guest Texstar
sungard is changing names :bingo:bingo

They're not changing names...read the press release and ask your supplier.

Good news. Do you have a link to that press release :rollin

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest timbobelmo
sungard is changing names :bingo:bingo

They're not changing names...read the press release and ask your supplier.

Good news. Do you have a link to that press release :rollin

I don't know where its posted online but it's at the top of this fourm and here's the quote: Solamatrix will be positioned to deliver differentiated, good quality US-made products serving the new SunGard, SafeGard and GlassGard network who are aligned with the group's vision. Plus I asked my supplier, courage, and they said "no way - SunGard is back to stay"

This is awesome news for the people who can get there jobs back and for our industry, When a supplier this big, goes under, its a little scary.

I heard most poeple got thier jobs back...and that supply will be back without a problem really quick.

Don't beleieve everything ya hear..............lol

Guest vclimber
This is awesome news for the people who can get there jobs back and for our industry, When a supplier this big, goes under, its a little scary.

I heard most poeple got thier jobs back...and that supply will be back without a problem really quick.

Don't beleieve everything ya hear..............lol

And don't assume that you know everything either.... :thumb

Remember, all this could take time to get back up to snuff, lines not producing for over a month and a film sell off mean that it will take time to re-establish levels to work from.

Not as long as you would assume... :thumb

Guest Sprinter

so there going to continue to make the same old film, but with some improvments, is that what your saying, and are you also saying they will be covering all warranties from the old sungard.....?

:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb Something strange...Too fast to be 100% truth....All formalities take more than it was told

Bids must be submitted in writing no later than February 7, 2008 (“Bid Deadline”) at 2 PM Eastern Time.

"February 26, 2008: Film Technologies International, Inc., (FTI) announced today that Novomatrix Pte Ltd. of Singapore, through its affiliated company Solamatrix, Inc., has entered into an agreement to acquire the property, plant, equipment, intellectual property and various other manufacturing assets owned by FTI.

And today is only, March, 4.

Is it easy to bid, buy, check all formalitites, invite back stuff and start work? :bingo:thumb

Guest vclimber
:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb Something strange...Too fast to be 100% truth....All formalities take more than it was told

Bids must be submitted in writing no later than February 7, 2008 (“Bid Deadline”) at 2 PM Eastern Time.

And today is only, March, 4.

Is it easy to bid, buy, check all formalitites, invite back stuff and start work? :bingo:thumb

Who gave the bid deadline? The bank?

Archived