timan237 is the man

Guest Crackz

Guest Crackz

hey harold thanks for the super fast shipping on that tank dude .and the ny tint chick loves the t shrit she said thats it for willie he never sent her anything you go to aruba next time lol :) :) :lol it assembled nicely cant wait to test it out monday dude :lol you said fill it up till the release pops right

hey harold thanks for the super fast shipping on that tank dude .and the ny tint chick loves the t shrit she said thats it for willie he never sent her anything you go to aruba next time lol :lol:thumb:lol it assembled nicely cant wait to test it out monday dude :thumb you said fill it up till the release pops right

I only put about 50 psi in mine, when you have alot of air pressure, it seems to blow dust and sh!t around....

Let me know what you want to put on it and I'll make you a graphic for it... :thumb

PS, those new shirts are kickass... Thanks T-Man.... :lol

Guest Crackz
hey harold thanks for the super fast shipping on that tank dude .and the ny tint chick loves the t shrit she said thats it for willie he never sent her anything you go to aruba next time lol :lol:thumb:lol it assembled nicely cant wait to test it out monday dude :thumb you said fill it up till the release pops right

I only put about 50 psi in mine, when you have alot of air pressure, it seems to blow dust and sh!t around....

Let me know what you want to put on it and I'll make you a graphic for it... :thumb

hey shady just keep it cool ur the designer I will trust you in your judgement tint related if possible would be cool

hey harold thanks for the super fast shipping on that tank dude .and the ny tint chick loves the t shrit she said thats it for willie he never sent her anything you go to aruba next time lol :thumb:lol :lol it assembled nicely cant wait to test it out monday dude :thumb you said fill it up till the release pops right

hey shady just keep it cool ur the designer I will trust you in your judgement tint related if possible would be cool

:lol

Archived