• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest S and S

Yes!!!!!!!!! DO NOT PICK AT IT OR PEEL THEM!!!!!!! IT WILL MAKE IT LOOSE ITS COLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rubbed vaseline on mine 3 or 4 times a day...it keeps its wet and helps it to heal!!!!!!111

Guest powertints

My friend ex girlfriend had a tatoo on her naval just below the panty line that looked like one of those yellow and black road signs.....it said

slippery

when

wet

talk about halarious. She was a freak, it fit well. I have 2 tats, and probably another this summer. They are very addictive.

thanks S&S, I was kinda worried. The lettering and edges of the flames are really heavy and I noticed little pieces of black around it, looked close and ink (skin :bingo ) was coming off there.

Last night in bed the wife but her elbow on it and put her whieght on it to turn over, YEOW that hurt! Now in a couple of spots the skin is broken :lol6 oh well, I'll just keep puting the Lubriderm on it like they said and hope for the best.

Guest tintbypaul

Cool TAT TD. Knew a raunchy girl once said she had a lil' mouse on her belly, but when she went to show it it was gone... I guess that pussy must have got it! Not the girl you bring home to meet mother.

Archived