Looking for help on a security film job

I am looking for help for a commercial job with 8mil security film in El Paso, TX. The job is about 275 windows. Looking for someone to help me with it as a sub-contractor. One of the catches to this is that it is a federal building so the individual need to be preaty clean because there is a backround check that must be done. Any one with experience can write back with some info and I will get in contact with you.

Guest willie
I am looking for help for a commercial job with 8mil security film in El Paso, TX. The job is about 275 windows. Looking for someone to help me with it as a sub-contractor. One of the catches to this is that it is a federal building so the individual need to be preaty clean because there is a backround check that must be done. Any one with experience can write back with some info and I will get in contact with you.

See if Votron off this site will go that far :lol

You might have better luck posting this in the classifieds also

Guest willie
come on willie....it'll give you somethin to do! :lol2 no wait-you wouldnt make the dress code! :rollin

:lol2

I wouldnt make the team in the first place. I have absolutley no experience in the commercial/residential business.

Well does putting mirror tint on my trailer house windows count :lol2

Guest vclimber
come on willie....it'll give you somethin to do! :lol2 no wait-you wouldnt make the dress code! :rollin

:lol2

I wouldnt make the team in the first place. I have absolutley no experience in the commercial/residential business.

Well does putting mirror tint on my trailer house windows count :lol2

8mil R-Film on 4x8's would be a bad place to start gathering experience in FG. :lol2

Whats the pay? How many Squares? What kind of film?

The bulk of the job is 240 windows 4' by 8'. Pay will be determined by eht amount of experience the tinter has. Pay could be hourly, commision, or a mix. The film is 8mil mirror.

sweet job :evilgrin

Whats the pay? How many Squares? What kind of film?

The bulk of the job is 240 windows 4' by 8'. Pay will be determined by eht amount of experience the tinter has. Pay could be hourly, commision, or a mix. The film is 8mil mirror.

sweet job :evilgrin

Yes, here as well Jerry. I can assist you if need be. I will be in the Austin area within two weeks. I am one of a two man team. Please PM or email me at crywolfe08@gmail.com with details.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Archived